When it comes to smart devices, kitchens and bathrooms are usually not noticed first, smart faucets and showers are perhaps the most inconspicuous home furnishing products in our home. I believe most people care about them most because of the quality of materials and valves. As for the technological content of these products, most people do not expect to bring us much surprise.
Use status intelligent display. Smart faucets realize various operations through induction, but with the continuous enrichment of functions, in order to improve the convenience of operation and operating experience, the dynamic display of the real-time status of smart faucets will become a highlight. Smart faucets will gradually add a variety of display screens, and use conspicuous colors or hip-hop animation patterns to reflect different usage states, realize healthy and safe water, accurately control water volume, and increase water entertainment and comfort.
Design optimization. With the improvement of living standards, users are no longer satisfied with only seeing the tap as a hardware device for tap water control. More users hope that the tap can be integrated with the overall decoration style of the home and become a part of the kitchen and bathroom decoration, just like a kitchen The artwork in the guardian scene is the same. In the future, smooth appearance, dynamic and fashionable appearance, beautiful and practical appearance design with a strong sense of design will become a major trend in smart faucets design.
Transition from practicality to functionality. With the improvement of economy and consumption level, users' requirements for faucets have gradually changed from the pursuit of functional faucet to the pursuit of unique design and individuality. The use of faucets is no longer limited to the traditional functions, and more diversified, more personalized, more convenient, and more detailed functions suitable for different application scenarios such as kitchens, bathrooms, public places, etc. Being developed and applied, the smart faucet also tends to be more environmentally friendly, water-saving and humane. Smart faucets will develop and utilize various advanced technologies to achieve the following types of functional applications:
1. Duration adjustment. Intelligently sense the state of use, and realize preset or automatic extension of water output time according to requirements;
2. Temperature adjustment. Real-time detection of water temperature, constant water temperature and supply in a short time through the cooling or heating system;
3. Function integration. Integrate the functions of boiling water, turning off the water, taking hand sanitizer and disinfectant, and drying together;
4. Bacteria detection. Realize the visualization of bacteria when washing hands, dynamically display the status of bacteria through the display screen, and display the completion of hand washing or prompt to clean again;
5. User identification. Use face recognition and record the user's temperature, flow, duration and other behavior information when using the faucet, and provide personalized services when the user uses it again.
As the saying goes, details can show the quality of life. If the humble kitchen and bathroom products like smart faucets and showers can be full of technology, it will not only bring more convenience to our lives, but also save energy and protect the environment. Is it very worthwhile to spend a little more money on these high-tech products?