The kitchen faucet has a wide range of designs, not only the materials are diverse, the shapes are different, but the additional functions are different, and it is inevitable to be dazzled when choosing.So do you know how to find the right kitchen faucet from thousands of faucet suppliers?
1. Valve body materials-----the kitchen sink faucet with copper as the main body has better sterilization effect, meets drinking water standards, and is not easy to rust.But how do you know if it’s brass or not?Give you a tip,Tap it with your finger, if the sound sounds dull, it means it is copper.
2. Appearance----Normally the surface of a good quality kitchen faucet will be treated with multiple electroplating layers. The high quality faucet has fine processing and good surface finish. Only after this series of processes will the faucet have the performance of scratch resistance and corrosion resistance, then it will be extended its service life.
3. Rotatation---When turning the handle of the kitchen faucet, there is no excessive gap between the faucet and the switch, and the opening and closing is easy and unobstructed, without slipping. The gap between the inferior faucet is large and the sense of resistance is large.
4. Cartridge---Try to choose the ceramic sheet, because its wear resistance and sealing ability are relatively high, and the use time will be relatively long. And it is not prone to leakage, and it will be much smoother to use
5. Kitchen sink faucet sprout length----When buying, pay attention to the length of the kitchen faucet. If the kitchen is a double bowl, pay attention to whether the length of the faucet can take into account the sinks on both sides when rotating.